DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Soldier Modernization – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an overview of the Soldier Modernization market, outlines advances in technology and key programs, and provides insight into current procurement and research trends.
Soldier modernization has a significant impact on the defense industry due to the wide range of different technologies and capabilities being developed for the purposes of enhancing soldier systems.
Increased digitization of the battlefield in the context of multi-domain operations has introduced numerous strategic benefits and burdens for modern infantry, thus neccessitating a comprehensive equipment overhaul for militaries worldwide.
Soldier modernization initiatives historically focus around firearms, ballistic armor and communications systems, however over the past decade have grown to include several emerging technologies such as Smart Textiles, Augmented Reality displays and portable-UAS technology.
Furthermore, the growing standardization of soldier system architectures and rising concerns over peer-level conflict have made the soldier modernization market more accessible and competitive than ever before.
- Studies of emerging technological trends and their broader impact on the defense market.
- Analysis of the shifting priorities regarding soldier lethality, survivability, situational awareness, agility and sustaibility in current and future operations.
- The key defense challenges that forces and defense sector suppliers face are covered.
- The investment opportunities for armed forces, suppliers, and institutional investors, across the whole soldier modernization value chain are covered.
- Highlights from the range different soldier modernization programs currently being undertaken by various military forces.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine potential investment companies based on trend analysis and market projections.
- Gaining an understanding of the market challenges and opportunities surrounding the Soldier Modernization theme.
- Understanding how spending on Soldier Modernization will fit into the overall market and which spending areas are being prioritized.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Key Players
- Thematic Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Defense Sectors Scorecard
- Elbit Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Samsung Electronics
- Avon Protection
- Crye Precision
- Craig International Ballistics
- NP Aerospace
- Source Vagabond Systems.
- FN Herstal
- Heckler & Koch
- Israeli Weapons Industries
- SIG Sauer.
- Lewis Machine & Tool Co.
- Steyr Arms
- BAE Systems
- Vortex Optics
- General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Teledyne FLIR.
- AAI Corporation
- Inventus Power
- Ultralife Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cdqafs